Times

What time do you get up in the morning, and what time do your lo(s) get up? What are their sleep schedules like?

My ds sleeps from 7:30-7:30 and sleeps from 12:00-1:30 (we're now trying 1:00-3:00... worked today!) He used to take nice, long 3 hour naps!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Mine goes to bed at 9 and gets up around 8:30 or 9:00. If he naps, it's between 2 and 3. He falls asleep faster and doesn't tend to wake up in the night if he doesn't have a nap.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 12:29 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• My son goes to bed at 8 pm and wakes up at 8 am, he goes down for a nap at 12 but then it depends on when he wakes up, sometimes its 2 sometimes its 3, depends on the day.
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 12:41 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• My son's bed time is 10pm, has been since birth (he is 2 now). He wakes anywhere between 9:30 and 11:30 straight through every single night since around 5 months of age. He does not nap anymore, unless I need to wake him early for an appointment or something. He will occasionally fall asleep sitting next to me while I am on my laptop, especially if he is going through a growth spurt or teething and cranky. As for me, I get up when he gets up for the day and starts paying with his toys. Most mornings he wakes around 9ish and climbs in bed with me and goes back to sleep for a bit though.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:58 AM on Jan. 20, 2011