why am i blamed for his cheating? we have our issues but I am being blamed for his cheating.

delong

Asked by delong at 12:30 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• youre being blamed by whom exactly?
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 12:31 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Noone else is ever to blame for our own actions.  To put the blame on you takes some off of him.  It keeps him from having to take responsibility.  And "issues" don't cause someone to cheat.  Getting naked does.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:31 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• YOU are NEVER to blame for HIS actions!! He choose to cheat, you did NOT make him!!!

Here is a great cite to help you deal... You can find TONS of help and support here.... http://survivinginfidelity.com/welcome.asp

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:34 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• well that sounds like a man who needs to man up to his own mistakes.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 12:37 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• that is BS, just don't want to take responsibility of his actions plus if he convinced you of this he might think that you are going to say Oh hun you are right ! I am so sorry for pushing you into that whore arms... come here and ill make it up to you!
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 12:37 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• 1.) Idiot men aren't smart enough to take responsibility for their own mistakes. 2.) You put up with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Guilty people love blaming others for things they've done wrong. They don't want to own up to it, they want to put the blame on someone other than themselves so they don't have to accept responsibility for their actions. You shouldn't put up with it.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:31 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• It is not your fault that he is cheating! That was a choice he made on his own and he just doesn't want to be accountable or responsible for his actions!
    mcarlson94

Answer by mcarlson94 at 1:45 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I got married a few months ago and my husband left for basic training and my neighbor came over and told me that my husband had been sleeping with her before we got married. Worst part I was pregnant. Then he tried to blame it on me because the doctor told me no more intercourse because of pre-mature labor. He still wont take the blame and he expects me to act like its all fine now. Basically guys are ridiculous these days.
    undecided920

Answer by undecided920 at 2:42 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• i guess it depends, a lot of woman use pussy as a control tool, so i can if i guy cheats cause you only give pussy when you want something in return. not saying that is you OP but my mil did this to my fil and it really hurt there marriage in fact the only reason i know about it is because she told me what happened. but it sounds like to me that your hubby doesn't want to take responsibility for his actions and doesn't want to have to face the guilt. have you thought of counseling if you want to save your marriage it might help and also remember this if you cant ever forgive him and keep bringing up what he did then there is no point in staying together cause you will have never gotten over it and will never trust him again.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 9:04 AM on Jan. 20, 2011