do you believe in signs?

i keep getting pregnancy dreams... is that a sign? im getting my iud paragard taken out cuz its pain in the ass and i have alot of problems with it ... and i guess my hubby doesnt care if we get pregnant sooo... i dont know if that means its coming soon or what .. idk this probably sounds stupid.. but i guess i just needed to talk about it cuz its on my mind

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 12:52 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I do believe in signs! And yes, I also believe that your dreams could be telling you something. The trick is......interpreting them properly, and I am no expert on that but there are a few people that claim to be as well as books on the subject (prob. written by the these same people)!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:18 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• No. I have too much anxiety to believe in signs I'd drive myself crazy. Although, I have heard of plenty of women having dreams of being pregnant only to find out they actually were.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:18 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Yes, I believe in them.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:55 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I believe in signs, but I think this one is either you want another child or you are afraid of having another child. It probably ties in with the fact you are removing your birth control. Condoms are relatively cheap and effective when used properly as is natural family planning. Do them both and you should be ok. If you get pregnant despite birth control it was probably meant to happen.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:57 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Yes I do... and I believe God speaks to us in dreams and so does Satan. The key is discernment.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:01 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Yes i do believe in signs they are all around us always.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 2:33 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I recently cleaned my house from top to bottom and in the hallways (ceramic tile) i kept finding pennies,2 or three here and there.They were not there a few minutes before?I have also had black birds do some really weird stuff.I was going for a job i really did not want and as i pulled into the parking lot a crow landed in front of my car,squawking, pacing back and forth ,almost like NO do not go here.Later on my first day i noticed several crows outside on the lawn.The other employees kept saying why are those birds here ,they have never been out there before like that.Really weird!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 2:37 PM on Jan. 20, 2011