Can someone tell me what this is please ?

Ok i get this pain in my lower back and my lower stomach right near my right ovary and only in my right lower back and its so painful i dont know what it is but i get it every night during the day im fine did any of your ladies experience this being only 4 weeks pregnant and it travels all the way down to my knee its really bothering me cus i really dont know what this is it happens at the same time every night please HELP!!

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 1:21 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• see if you can call a pregnancy hotline doesn't sound good. Good luck
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 1:25 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• ChanQ ,do you know any hotline numbers i can call i live in texas
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 1:26 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• It's probably just the uterus stretching. Don't know what else to say other than call your dr in the morning and make an appointment.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:27 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Not to mention ive had a ultrasound done and the dr said everything looked fine the baby was in the uterus so i have no idea what this could be ill probably go to the hospital in the morning cus there no way i can go now but the last time i went to the hospital they said i was getting a bladder infection and they gave me antibiotics so ive been taking those .
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 1:33 AM on Jan. 20, 2011