Coming in the Clouds of glory

How many of you can't wait till Jesus comes back? And if you don't believe then when the rapture comes will you believe then?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I know he is coming soon and how do I know? The bible tells me so and I can't wait to see my Lord in savior Jesus Christ in the air. Great post .....
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 4:15 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• My bags are packed I'm ready to go, but until He comes I will continue to work. This is not my home.

Peace, <>
    JoyceTN

Answer by JoyceTN at 4:19 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I can't waste my time waiting. It's been over 2000 years. Didn't Jesus promise his followers they would still be alive when he returns?? I'm pretty sure they are dead now unless of course you believe in reincarnation. I might believe IF it actually happens, but that doesn't mean I will be repenting or anything. Any God who claims to be moral and loving shouldn't punish me for having reasonable doubts of his existence and not believing the word of other imperfect, fallible humans. Any God who would punish us for reasonable doubt is not worthy of worship and I wouldn't want to spend eternity with it anyway.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:19 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I'm ready and look forward to the surprises that are in store for us. I don't know what to except like anybody else but i know that i'm ready and won't have to worry about what's to come on earth after he's come back.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 4:24 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I'm ready... however there are so many who aren't so I will continue to share His love and word until He returns.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 4:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I would love to see him but am honestly scared. I feel that I have done so much wrong in my life that he possibly may not forgive. I have never denied the lord and anyone who asks I proudly say that yes I believe in him, but I feel if my sins throughout my life may have guaranteed me a spot in hell
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 4:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Jesus will return. He will make His appearance at the seventh trumpet. Not before. We all will be here through the tribulation. There will be many coming in His name. Beware that you are not deceived.
    JustAnotherMama

Answer by JustAnotherMama at 4:31 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Ditto to bonn777...I'm ready but until He comes..let me be diligent to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the lost and dying world. And encourage the friends in the faith to perserve.
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 4:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Married2theBest: Romans 10:9 says That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

If you've done that.. then ur saved. If you've asked Him to forgive u... u are forgiven. When we repent and ask for forgiveness.. the awesome thing is they are erased and remembered no more by God... only we still remember them.

I did some really bad stuff in my life... but I know I've been forgiven and washed by Jesus blood that He shed on the cross. My suggestion.. is pray, ask for peace, and read about God's love in your bible.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 4:35 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I love you Bonn :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:38 PM on Nov. 13, 2008