Family excepting or not?

My husbands grandparents and mother think I have cheated. He came home dec. 14 for a month almost from Basic Training. Last week I kept getting this feeling I was pregnant, not sure if it was to early to test but I did. The result came out positive three different test two different brands. The doctor has told my estimated conceived date was the the of dec. 15. But his family thinks I cheated anyways. He says he believes me but he made a remark last night he wanted a DNA test. Since he is now in AIT.and not home to go the doctors appointments how can I get him to believe. I offered to send the ultrasounds to him, but knowing him I am not sure if that is good enough. Also no I am home live in this town close to his family that have made me feel like a complete outcast and feel like I have no support. I believe if his family never questioned it he wouldn't have either. Does it seem like they are trying to push me out of this family as well?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you are absolutely positive that he is the father take him to the Maury show.  A sonogram isn't a DNA test.  Then when the test comes back and shows the baby is his, you can jump around and scream about "I TOLD YOU SO"!  My MIL told my hub that she didn't think our first born was his.  When he started hinting around that he thought that too I called the Maury show!  Once our child was born there was no need for a DNA test but I wanted to punch them all!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:46 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• iam expecting
    christina410

Answer by christina410 at 2:25 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• yes thats exactly whats going on
    christina410

Answer by christina410 at 2:27 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• yes thats whats going on
    christina410

Answer by christina410 at 2:28 AM on Jan. 20, 2011