for christians,when the rapture comes do you think ill sent up with Jesus right away ?

or will i stay .. if i stay then i will fight for what is right i dont care of that evil guy and i will not mark myself ! ive done bad things in my life im ashamed of ... not that bad but ive lied,hated,mean, stuff like that ... but ive changed alot of my ways and im not like that anymore i never lie i dont hate and im not mean .. im very forgiving and loving and i wish no one harm but i think God loves me enough to bring me up with him cuz he answers almost everyone of my prayers and im spoiled by him and he gives me alot of the things i ask and he answers very quickly too! I know in my heart i love him but then again its hard to open up and talk to someone i cannot see i guess i need more faith ... soo i dont know ... there alot more to mean but i dont feel like writing it all down .. what do you think?

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 2:08 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't really know. I would hope that all of us(Christians) would be sent up right away and not left to see the really bad stuff that's going to happen. No way to really know but I'm sure God will protect us!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:16 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• god will take all believers in a single moment. All believers dont think they are good enoug for GOD BECAUSE WELL, WE ARENT!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:39 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Unfortunately, I don't know exactly how everything is going to happen. But the one thing that I hope for is to be the one to chain/lock, however it's to be done, satan down in hell for those thousand years. That's my personal dream if God will allow it, if it can be done that way. Wouldn't that be ironic, a human women, that he hates, has tormented, and tried to destroy, locking him up.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 3:05 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Well if you don't feel deserving of heaven, why should God?? I can't answer your question Luckyme3487. I am not the one to judge you. If you accept Jesus as your savior and are truly sorry for the things you've done I don't see why you wouldn't go. Do you feel you are worthy?? I think you are if you've done the best you can and haven't done anything major like murder. Alas that is just my opinion and it doesn't count for anything because I am not God. However I don't believe in God so maybe my opinion doesn't matter simply because of that.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:52 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I believe I will..
    ObiRenKenobi

Answer by ObiRenKenobi at 9:25 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Your salvation is only between you and God. Have you accepted Christ as your personal Lord and Savior? Have you repented of your sins? That's the first step. Are you growing in relationship with Him? Are you thankful for the blessings He's given you and do you thanks Him regularly? No one can answer that for you. If you feel uneasy about it and have no peace about it then ask the Holy Spirit to guide you and He will. If you do feel peace about it and you're in right standing with God don't let the devil worry you about it. That's one of his top priorities..having believers question their salvation and it's a lie. God Bless!
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 9:54 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• What have you read in the Word of God so far?

Start there and it will give you answers.
    What goes on in your heart is truly between you and the Father. Yes He loves you and cares for you and longs for you to be in fellowship with Him for all eternity. My question to you is, what do you long for? Do you believe and trust? Only you can answer these questions in all honesty and sincerity and God knows when the heart is honest.
    The bible says if we truly love Him we would follow His ways. It also says if you deny Him He will deny you. I hope this helps some.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:59 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• No one will know when,how or where.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 2:32 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• are you a Christian? Is Jesus your savior?
    the_kimmers

Answer by the_kimmers at 7:46 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Read 1 Thessalonians 4:13 -18 in the end of verse 16 it says the dead in Christ shall rise first 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up TOGETHER with them in the clouds, TO MEET THE LORD in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
    All of us sin, no matter what you could put me in the nicest room all day & I would still sin, I would think of something bad (sin) & just a thought is sin.No sin is greater than another, murder & looking at say another woman who you think may be prettier than you which would be JEALOUSY. We should try our best not to sin though & pray for help too.
    God loves you, he wants you to talk to him about everything, not some fancy prayer. Talk to him like your best friend. Pray & tell him you wanna pray & talk to him but you not sure how, he will tell ya!!
    IloveJesus316

Answer by IloveJesus316 at 10:09 AM on Jan. 21, 2011