Who is the drama queen in your life and what does he or she do?

The drama queen in my life is my sister.  Everything is always so serious and always so bad!  Everyday all day it's a "pity me" party! 

MrsHouston47302

Asked by MrsHouston47302 at 2:25 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i have a "friend" (using the term loosely) who is in some sort of drama constantly. She'll "fall in love" and then find out he's a jerk a week later. She'll make a big deal of it on FaceBook, then find another "love of her life" in another week. Its ridiculous. She's 30 years old, and has two kids. I told her that she needs to stop getting new boyfriends until she can get her act together - she told me that it's always their fault, and that she isn't the one with a problem. Suuuure.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:08 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• It's me....
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:26 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• THE DRAMA QUEEN IN MY LIFE IS MY FIANCE'S EX-WIFE.....SHE DRINKS AND FEELS BAD FOR HERSELF...I KNOW SHE WISHES HER LIFE NEVER CHANGED BU SHE SHOULD AHV ETHOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEOFRE SHE CHEATED ON HIM....AND ITS FUNNY...SHE WAS COMPLETLY HAPPY DROPPING THE KIDS OFF EVERY WEEKEND, SOMETIMES FOR UP TO 4 DAYS ...THEN ONCE SHE FOUND OUT THAT I WAS MOVING IN AND WE WERE GETING SERIOUS....ALL THE SUDDEN THE SITUATION WAS SO DEVASTATING TO HER...SHE JUST WANTED HIM AT HER DISPOSAL AND NEVER THOUGHT THAT HE WOULD MOVE ON....SHE IS A USER AND SHE MADE HER BED AND NOW SHE CAN LIE IN IT....
    lovemykids2011

Answer by lovemykids2011 at 2:50 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• My Sister-in-law she is very over dramatic!

nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 2:52 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• GD, everything is a drama for her, her hair, food, clothes etc, etc, etc, etc
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 6:32 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• A friend of mine, although we're not as close as we once were b/c of the drama. She lost a lot of weight a couple of years ago, and I'm proud of her for that, but she's always talking about how everyone is so jealous of her now b/c she's so thin & looks so wonderful. Then she complains that nobody is nice to her at work, that they're all jealous of her b/c she's so good at her job & that all the guys will flirt with her, but nobody wants to date her or have a serious relationship. She has 2 girls, both of whom have been in trouble w/the law & I'm telling you, it's b/c of how she raised them (semi-abusive). The oldest (18) had a baby last yr & my friend won't acknowledge or see the child b/c she says she isn't ready to be a grandmother. She makes 80 grand/year, yet never has money b/c she blows it on clothes, trips, etc Every conversation we've had for the last 2 years somehow always ends up being about her & her "problems".
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 8:32 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• my mom

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:38 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Well, I wasn't going to mention you by name but okay!  LOL

MrsHouston47302

Comment by MrsHouston47302 (original poster) at 2:29 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Mine is my MIL, it's impossible to have a conversation with someone else when she is around (holidays are horrible!), she is constantly gossiping (and can't figure out why I don't want her to know any more about our lives than necessary) and is convinced that everyone she knows should care about every move she makes.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:02 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• My younger sister! Everything is so overblown and over the top that it makes it hard to feel any sympathy for her. I honestly have a hard time sorting out what is a real problem and what is just drama with her. Hmmm, maybe that's why we barely talk anymore.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 11:27 AM on Jan. 20, 2011