when you're at the gym

whats your work-out routine like? how long do you do everything for? how long are you at the gym total? how many days a week?

alexis_06

Asked by alexis_06 at 2:26 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• i love to take yoga and cardio kickboxing classes if i can. and body sculpting classes, but if im not taking a class i usually will do 30 minutes of cardio.. sometimes i like to split it up and do 15 on the stepper and then get right off and do 15 on the elliptical, and then i do 2 ab machines, 2 arms, 2 legs, 1 back, etc. sometimes more sometimes less.. depends. if i could i would be at the gym 4-5 days a week but it really depends on my work schedule and etc. for that week.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:47 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Hey there, I go to the gym once a week. I would LOVE to go more but with no family to babysit and no friends, it's not possible. My husband takes care of my daughter and when I go, I do 1 hour of Pilates and 30 mins of Bikram Yoga.
    Marianne140

Answer by Marianne140 at 2:31 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I haven't been to the gym in a while.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 8:57 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I dont go to the gym
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 10:29 AM on Jan. 20, 2011