Not feeling sexual adult content

I use to be really sexual with my SO but for awhile now I have no interest in doing anything sexual at all with him. I am still sexual attracted to him but I just don't see how he can still be so in to me since my body is so not what it use to be. Is there anyway I can get the fire lit for us again?

mommy-2-one

Asked by mommy-2-one at 3:50 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• PRETEND to be sexually intrested in him! no joke it works, had the same thing and dd is 3 mos. i not cant get enough!!! like literally. after the 1st 2 1/2 mos she was born i didnt want it at all, last week i pretended to be interested. and WHAM. this week, i HAVE to have a lil snausage at LEAST once a day. hope it works for u!!
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 4:06 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Regardless of how you feel 'flaunt' it like you 'got it'. Men like woman to be confident with their body, it turns them on. If you have to fake it, then before long you will be more confident. Finding one 'new thing' to do to one or the other can really light your fires!
    dmr73059

Answer by dmr73059 at 4:13 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• yeah role play have like a datenight do massages play some s** games where some s**y outfits & show that you have a great body & are enjoy him
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 10:36 AM on Jan. 20, 2011