More?

I see these people who get 57 answers to their question and I only get 2 or 3. I would like more opinions and ideas when i ask I question. Is there any way to get more people to answer me????

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 4:22 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Is this a trick question?! JK LOL
    I don't know. I wonder the same thing sometimes.
    liebimom3

Answer by liebimom3 at 4:24 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I think it all depends on the type of question you're asking.

We women by nature like to debate hot topics. Some prefer religious topics, others prefer political topics. Some even like really really controversial topics that include both religion and politics. But those seem to be the ones that get the most responses. Those of us that lurk on the answers board every day (like nerdy lil old me) get tired of answering the same questions (am i pregnant, is this cheating, etc), so we enjoy really well thought out questions that we're not used to seeing.

At least, that's the way I see it : /
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• When I open a question, if there are already three answers that all say the same thing and it's the same thing that I was going to say, I don't bother becoming the fourth person to say the exact same thing. Ya know?

For example, if someone asks, "what time and station is True Love on?" and 3 people have responded "Sunday night, HBO, 8pm ET" then I have nothing to add. It's already covered. :)
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 5:14 PM on Nov. 13, 2008