Should I have to do this?

Hey,

My friend and I got a dare that one of us had to get pied in the face while wearing like one of our fav outfits... so the outfit would get totally messed up and probably ruined. Well, I posted on here asking which one of us should get messed up and you guys picked me, so I'm going to be getting pied haha! And it's going on youtube after :( lol

So the only question is, whether I have to wear my purse while I'm getting messed up. My friend says that a proper outfit has to include accessories, so i have to wear that to get pied. I can't disagree but I'll leave it up to you guys: should I have to get one of my purses messed up too? She says I would have wanted her to include hers if she lost, which I admit is true.

This is the outfit: http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x451/CatieK845/image.jpg

Other question.....I have been scheduled for a while to get my hair done by my hairdresser this weekend....the day I am now supposed to get pied, earlier that day. Should I get my hair styled anyway even though it is going to get messed up later, or can I cancel/reschedule the appointment? Of course my friend wants me to get my hair styled so she can mess it up haha :P And I'll admit it would be funnier.

So yeah, what's your opinion? Thanks :) And if this sounds like we hate each other or something, don't get the wrong idea lol. We're best friends and love each other, but think this kind of stuff is super funny :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Entertainment

• I'd go for the full outfit but I'd reschedule the hair appointment. There's no point in wasting the time and the money only to have it redone a day or so later.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 7:08 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• As for the purse I don't consider that part of an outfit, but if you really would expect your friend to mess hers up than you should too. and for the hair are you getting it cut or just styled. If I was getting cut I would keep the appointment, but if just styled I would re-schedule. that would be just a huge waste of money.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 7:53 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I don't think I would get my hair done until after the pie in the face. Just because of the money factor.
    HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 8:12 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• this is amusing how?
    deesam

Answer by deesam at 12:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Hell to the no on the hair. I wouldn't pay to get it styled and then messed up. But I'm cheap so.... as for the purse I say bring it on.
    ajbrownies

Answer by ajbrownies at 4:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2011