How would I analyze this dream?

I had a strange dream this morning before I woke up? I dreamt that I was at home but it wasn't my normal house. My husband wasn't home and neither were my kids or anyone else. Nothing strange about that part. Now comes the strange part. I was in my bedroom having sex with an ex-boyfriend. This ex has been married for about 3 years already and I am married and we live about 2 hours from each other. I have had this dream over and over for the past 2 weeks. What could this mean?

Wiccangirl24

Asked by Wiccangirl24 at 7:35 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• I could be that you miss something about the ex that your DH isn't giving you? It could also be that the ex has been on your mind for whatever reason. Dreams can be really hard to interpret; sometimes they really don't mean anything at all, they are just a subconscious outlet for a busy mind.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:37 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I would say that you are missing the " feeling " you had when you were with this ex boyfriend. Like-no mortgage, no kids, no bills. No responsibilities or rushed family schedules. It's like your mind went back to a simpler time when things felt good all the time.
    It really has nothing to do with hubby, or your kids, or leftover desire for the ex- It's just the feeling of freedom you had then that you miss. Lemme know if I'm right!! teehee
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:04 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• too much on your to do list and mind took a vacation to a time when you were just you, not married and with kids (much less responsibilities-hence old boyfriend) i am guessing when you were with this old guy, your life was much more about you-you had no children and lived a life where you were no spread thin taking care of others

to make this go away, find a space in your home that you can have some provate time, read a favorite book, take long bubble bath with no interruptions, do that crafty craft you used to find time for -whatever will allow you to be you -not mom, not wife just you
    i know easier said than done, at least make a little spot that is all yours and steal some time for yourself
    if able to do this time for yourself, this dream will not pop up
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:04 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• i dont know
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 10:22 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I agree with the fact of left over desire for the ex. We had a little fling before my husband and I got married. I told my husband about it and we got through it. Could that be it?
    Wiccangirl24

Comment by Wiccangirl24 (original poster) at 10:50 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Dreams are just random memories brought up in a jumbled fashion. It means nothing. Don't read anything in to it

Answer by admckenzie at 11:48 AM on Jan. 20, 2011