the dream reader is in, any dreams you would like read..please add your thoughts on any dreams posted

i like trying to find meaning in dreams (even more fun and easier in a way when you do not know the person, can just look into the dream)

any dreams you want read
please other moms add your thoughts on others dreams

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 8:22 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I often have dreams of being in the CIA, or FBI and im always running after "bad" guys and often in my dream i do all these special cool looking jumps, kicks , punches ect like u see in the movies ............ what in the world is that all about ?
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 10:13 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I've been having what I call, my anxiety dreams where I spend the entire dream (which feels like from the time I go to sleep to the time I wake up) where I'm trying to get somewhere or trying to do something and I can never complete the task as obstacles are constantly preventing it from happening. My sister tells me I'm under too much stress right now and I think she's right.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 10:03 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• ive been having crazy dreams lately just so in detail. Last night i dreamed i was walking outside and a guy was dollowing & turned out he had been following me for a long time? Another the other night was i was in a square room with no doors but one window at the very top and th room was slowly filling w/water i could get to the window until the water filled & then i had to try kicking it in but couldnt because it was plastic. Ive had dreams my so hurts me and stabs me ive also been having dreams AGAIN that my sister dies shes the only person whose died in my dreams. Have fun! Lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:22 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• i meant i could only get to the window once the water filled up. Im on my phone and its hard to typ alot
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:23 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• my husband who hardly ever dreams or does but never remembers them told me he had a dream the other night. here is what he said he dreamed about ......

He said he was at a restarant with us and he was eating chocolate cake and the cake was going all over his mouth and falling all down his shirt and he was loving it. Then after eating the cake he went to the parking lot , got in his truck and backed up, accidently hit a car and drove home.

he does not know why me and the kids didnt get in truck with him, he says we must have walked home ...........
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 10:12 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• i was in a square room with no doors but one window at the very top and th room was slowly filling w/water i could get to the window until the water filled & then i had to try kicking it in but couldnt because it was plastic...lots on your plate, doing much for others, a small window at top is the time and space for yourself, you always come after others (water filling up room then opp to reach window) can not kick out-never any time for yourself

guy following..i think this means many things that are on your dto do list and not getting done, following you around

Ive had dreams my so hurts me and stabs me ...either he has hurt you in past and you are not over it, but placed it in back of mind, or in past you had relationship hurt that you have not finished dealing with

fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 10:27 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I seem to have alot of dreams about public bathrooms. Last night I had one where I went into a public bathroom and it was completely disgusting, toilets overflowing, water running all over the place. Maybe I just have to pee...lol.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 10:28 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• AGAIN that my sister dies shes the only person whose died in my dreams...you are either worried about her - maybe she has issues that you can help her with, does she cause you stress worring about her, subconous wish that her issues would stop bothering your mind??
    hopefully she is not really sick
    guessing you worry about her
    and not you are mad at her
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 10:40 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

completely agree with your sister, try to set any time aside for yourself, make a small space that is just yours, fill it with some favorite things, even if you get just a small amount of time in your place, it may help relax you
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 10:42 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• He said he was at a restarant with us and he was eating chocolate cake and the cake was going all over his mouth and falling all down his shirt and he was loving it. Then after eating the cake he went to the parking lot , got in his truck and backed up, accidently hit a car and drove home.

------------
    husband is enjoyinghis life, fills fullfilled,
    truck backed up and hit a car=his work is a bit stressful, backing up may mean he is thinking he needs to advance in work, feels in backward work situation
    drove home, you and kids not with him when hit car=his home is where he can relax, you and kids are safe place in his mind
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 10:45 AM on Jan. 20, 2011