do you clip coupons?

SimplyErathy

Asked by SimplyErathy at 8:26 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Money & Work

• Sure do! Recently, I've consulted a site called Hip2Save. My daughter-in-law turned me on to it and she is really good at couponing, saving money, and finding the best deals. Some of the deals she has made are phenomenal. She's been using Hip2Save.com for well over a year. The site also links you up to other couponing networks and favorite stores.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:36 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Yes I do. I save lots of money on food, toiletries and household items.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:05 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Yes, but most of the coupons we get are for things that we don't use. None of our stores will take internet coupons so I'm stuck with whatever the Sunday paper offers.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:06 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Yes, they really can help you save. For anyone who will take the time to do it.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:29 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• If it's for something that I normally buy (toilet paper, cat food, shampoo/conditioner, etc).
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 1:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Yes, have for years.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• sometimes.Only on stuff i always buy.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 3:27 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Yes. But only for things that I would normally buy and only if it's cheaper than the generic brand.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 4:12 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• ABSOLUTELY!!! I think people are crazy if they don't! And that goes for buying basic staples/essentials in bulk or on sale where available.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• no...everytime i get any i would have to buy at least doubble what i need and then i spend more then i would save and have more then i would use so it would be a waste. That and i rarley find some that i could use.
    Anonymous