Has anyone started to feel sick, like morning sickness before they knew they were pregnant?

Ive been feeling sick since last night. Just nausea and feeling like I have to thrw up, but not throwing up in the end. I still fell like this. i have no other feeling of just have a stomach bug or something.... I dont want to takea test just yet because AF isnt sue for a bit yet. Last month, I forgot my very last active bc pill and dh and I still had sex. I had a period, not vey long, but had one. Im still a little concernd that thre is the slightl possiblity I could be pregnant... Just wondering what sympotms you felt before you actuall got your BFP?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• This sounds kind of gross, and it is, but....I knew I was pregnant both times because the cat food smelled good to me when I opened the can. This was way before a test showed positive. No, I never ate the cat food.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 8:43 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Being sick was always my first sign that I was pregnant, even before my period was due.

Answer by missanc at 8:47 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• my first sign
    big boobs!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:48 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• With my last pregnancy I knew that I was pregnant before I could test because the smell of fish made me seriously ill, like had to leave the whole grocery store it was so bad.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:57 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• woth my last pregnancy I was tired, nauseated, dizzy, if i stood up I'd vomit. i was pregnant... with a boy.
    My first 2 pregnacies i was never sick, never tired *unusually so* everything was fine. I had girls both times.
    MyIslandGirls

Answer by MyIslandGirls at 9:01 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• With my current pregnancy, there was this smell, I can't describe it, it was just this smell, but I had smelled it throughout my whole previous pregnancy, and it made me nauseous. The smell went away after I had the baby, but as soon as I smelled it again, I knew I was pregnant.
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 9:17 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• getting morning sickness is one of my first signs the other sign is that weird penny taste in my mouth..
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 9:20 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• My first sign was the smell of food made me nauseous.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:25 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I knew with all mine before I took a test. With My 1st son I was around 8-9 weeks when I found out, my sciatic nerve was killing me and the smell of pickles and onions sent me running to the bathroom. My 2nd son I just knew (We had miscarried 4 times between these 2 and I just knew I was preggers again) 3rd son I had HORRIBLE heartburn all the time and got sick a lot. Before My 4th son was born I started smoking. I woke up one morning, went outside to smoke and the taste of the cigarette made me vomit, also I was peeing constantly! lol
    charismatic

Answer by charismatic at 3:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2011