post your vent about WINTER

snow shoveling has lost every bit of appeal
weather folks say bitter cold now coming
Yeah! i am thrilled (sarcasm)

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 8:47 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT!!!!!! Snow only looks pretty from inside when you don't have to leave the house. I don't have that luxury. It is supposed to be -9 tonite! That shouldn't be allowed! Whoever dreamed up this season should be shot! It's inhuman!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 10:53 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• If you drive a full size 4 wheel drive truck and cannot manage to go over 20 mph when a prius can pass you just fine, THEN STAY HOME!!!!!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:51 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Dear winter, I have no other way to say this but I hate you. The snow was pretty at first, but come on!!! Something has got to give. I live in frickin TN we don't get feet of snow here!!! Did you forget where you are supposed to share you wintry wonders. North!! That's where!!! (Sorry northern friends!) Having the heat up so high is killing my skin, and my daughter has eczema, so between the both of us we may have to buy stock in Aveeno!!!! Winter, this relationship is over!! I am ready to spend some time with our good friend spring!!!!!! Go away!!!
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 9:28 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• LOL I just posted mine (in my own question). I've been sneezing like CRAZY all winter. Besides that, DH works for VDOT driving a plow this winter, so he's been working weird hours since November.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:50 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• ITS 2 DEGREES OUT!!!!
    You know where I'm coming from hon.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:06 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• it is cold! it is wet! My toes never seem to warm up! Bills are higher! I hate to shovel!
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 9:16 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Im here in Hot Springs Arkansas and i am already sick of it being cold. my bones and muscles ache and i hate getting chill bumps .......... i dream of the sunny weather every day ............
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 10:05 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I hate the ice. I was a balmy 61 here in SC yesterday which is a nice change from the snow last week.
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 10:08 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I live in Alabama, my kids already have a week to make up because of snow. Then there is a big chance again tomorrow and early next week. At the rate we are going my kids will be in school through June. I am sooooo ready for Spring.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:08 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Cold!
    Snow.
    Cold!
    Long.
    Cold!
    Dark.
    Cold!

Did I mention cold?
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:34 AM on Jan. 20, 2011