Has anyone else been sneezing like crazy this winter?

I've always had bad allergy and sinus issues, but good grief! Several times a day since later November I've had serious sneezing fits (like 30 sneezes in a couple of minutes). It's driving me mad and none of the sinus and allergy things I've tried have helped at all (including my Netti Pot). Anyone else going through this, too?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 8:47 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Health

• Ayr sells a product called saline nasal gel. You apply it to the inside of your nose with a Q-tip. This has helped us a ton! We bought it at CVS.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 9:06 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• We installed a house humidifier and it has calmed down.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:02 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• It has been a very rough winter for my allergies
    deesam

Answer by deesam at 12:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Oooh I need to go to CVS this week anyway. I'll definitely look for that gel! Thanks for the tip :)

I've always had humidifiers, but they don't really help me any. After my last one gave out a couple of years ago, I didn't even bother buying a new one. To me it just wasn't worth the money since it wasn't helping. Glad to hear that it's helped you/your family, though! My aunt swears by them, but I'm a freak I guess lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 2:41 PM on Jan. 20, 2011