Do you have a difficult time getting through the winter months?

I find myself counting the days until spring and I hate being cold!

HappyGirl44

Asked by HappyGirl44 at 8:51 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Health

• I get depressed during the winter, EVERY winter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I absolutely LOVE winter. I can't stand the summer months, as I come from a country which has 9-10 months summer all the time, for the last 32 years of my life and I am sick of it. I am now in a country with mostly wintertime and I LOVE love love it.
    Marianne140

Answer by Marianne140 at 8:53 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I actually enjoy the slower pace of winter. In the spring, summer and fall, we are busy taking care of the the gardens and the yard, and I enjoy the "down time" of winter. Even though I am cold natured, I just add layers of clothing for warmth and snuggle more with my husband.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:54 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I live in a hot climate, so I usually enjoy the cooler months, cut it is really cold this year, and I'm not enjoying it outside, so I'm hunkering inside and baking and reading in front of the fireplace, at least we've been able to use that a lot.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:15 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I hate the winter, especially like now when I am trying to diet. My dh on the other hand loves the cold. He says he feels better when it is cold. I want to live somewhere like Hawaii where it stays reasonable all year long.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:23 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• not really, I just dont like getting snowed in and not being able to leave, on the flip side I don't like it being so hot you can't enjoy being outside
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:07 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I don't mind the changes in season, but I can't stand the BITTER cold days and the accumulation of snow. Your not alone...I count down to spring, and when summer rolls around I count the days to fall! lol
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 9:40 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I do. I think the kids have it harder even living in the south they dont like going out in the cold so they stay in alot. instead of playing outside and riding bikes. so it makes it harder on me as i have to constantly pick up after them, and such. and find things to entertain them.
    marinewife0311

Answer by marinewife0311 at 9:40 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I genuinely love every season and love the way the seasons change at just the time I am ready for a new one. So, for now, I am enjoying this beautiful winter! When the end of March gets here, I will be very excited about breathing that fresh, spring air.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 11:06 AM on Jan. 20, 2011