I should of Waited...ouch TMI* adult content

So I posted earlier this past week because I had sex after delivering four weeks ago. Everything was fine the first time. The penetration is the most uncomfortable part. We ended up having sex again and now I am completely sore and uncomfortable. We got ahead of ourselves and he decided that he wanted to pick of the pace, not a good idea.

Should I go to the doctors? Is the part where you first penetrate suppose to feel uncomfortable at first?

I am not bleeding right now, just feel like the opening part to my poor vagina is sore, and feel irritated. The doctor cut me twice and I don't know the degree to it because I wasn't mentally there, I was drugged to relieve the pain. But I am just not sure if this is all normal.

AshBaldwin011

Asked by AshBaldwin011 at 8:58 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would go to the doctor. If they had to cut you, you could have torn again.

this is why they tell you to wait especially if you tore or were cut.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:59 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Do u have stitches? Yes you probably should have waited. They ask that you wait the six weeks so it gives your body time to heal and to also prevent infection. If you feel that uncomfortable maybe make a doctors appt. But most likely you just had sex way too soon.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:02 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• You should really give your body some time to heal. Your husband is not a child or a teenager, he should know that your body and you have been through a lot of things during pregnancy AND during labor. You NEED time to heal. Take it easy. If you are so impatient to have sex with your husband (which is a great thing for you of course), take it slow, very slow. You delivered a baby 4 week ago, of course you will be sore. Of course you will feel uncomfortable. If you can't wait another few weeks, then tell your husband to be gentle with his moves and slow until everything is back to normal.
    Marianne140

Answer by Marianne140 at 9:03 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• ok so i didnt wait my 6 weeks either. I did have stitches but i didnt tear that much. I had my husband look at it to see if he could see the stitches still. after he couldnt see anything we started very easy and slow. we had an agreement that if I said to stop then there would no questions asked, he needed to stop. but we were fine. I felt a lil sore right afterwards but nothing that lasted all night into the next morning. If I were you I would go get it checked out. you could have split yourself again or tore your stitches. you're gonna want to get that fixed....I'm sure.
    RishawnsMom

Answer by RishawnsMom at 9:15 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• i'm going to call and make an appointment, I think I might of messed with my stitches, I'm not dying but I'm not comfortable either. thanks everyone.

i promise no more sex till we know everything is completely healed. He feels horrible for this, and I feel horrible too, we are bad with temptation. ;)
    AshBaldwin011

Comment by AshBaldwin011 (original poster) at 9:21 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• remember, have fun, there are more ways then sex to have a great time. remember how exciting it was when you were a teen before you had gone that far....bring that excitment back, have fun with that while you heal
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 9:25 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I would wait a day maybe to see if it got better and put some ice pack or something down there. i had sex 1.5 weeks after my son and i tor through the entire left labia. had stitches. it was unclmfortable but i still enjoyed it. of course you should be using a condom as you are most fertile after you have a baby.
    marinewife0311

Answer by marinewife0311 at 9:35 AM on Jan. 20, 2011