Does men can say if he hates u or not? adult content

i had an affair ..... I ended it up just yestrday. I asked this guy if he hates me now, so ill stop seeing him.....but he couldn answer me...... he just said that...(things r getting serious)
did he really mean it when he said that he love me too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• ok first off i donk know if i am getting this right. Hard question to read. You are saying you are having an affair and ended it, then you asked the man if he hated you, then he said its just getting serious, now you want to know if he loves you? If that is what you are saying than WTF? not once did you mention your husband, or that you feel bad, or that you love him, all you said is that this other man has hurt u and wonder if he "hates" you. You sound very selfish, and a little ignorant, sorry. I am NOT perfect i cheated on my SO and the difference is i felt horrible and told him about it, we are great now and i would NEVER do it again. you need to either tell your husband and leave or just do him a favor and leave. Either way you need to leave! I am not trying to be a bitch but think about what your saying! maybe you should reread your question because i cant believe this was intentional and not just bc of the grammar.
    simonsmama2022

Answer by simonsmama2022 at 5:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I am guessing you're having marital issues that's why you went that way. An affair never solves anything, instead it complicates things even more. Does he love you or not, who knows, only he knows. The point is, it's over. Try and work things out with your husband, if that is possible.
    Marianne140

Answer by Marianne140 at 9:04 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• WOW, yeah the guy had feelings for you... Im sure your husband does too. I really hope your husband isnt being faithful to you!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 10:02 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• well if he didnt answer thats some kind of sign which says what he said about loving you was of truth. Some men get angry and say they hate you and say things that hurt you just so you can feel as hurt as you have hurt them. But really they love you and cant take the fact of loosing you or you feeling your needing someone else. guys 32 main goals are protect, provide, if he feels hes not doing his job as a man to provide enough to where you have to cheat than he feels less of a man
    larrieshayamini

Answer by larrieshayamini at 9:24 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• this question makes my head hurt . . .
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 11:31 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Your grammar is painful.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 1:39 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• can a man say he hates you? of course he can... odd question
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:06 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• i dont know what to say mama but good luck
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 10:18 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Why would he hate you over ending an affair? That would be silly. He knew what it was and that it would probably end.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:17 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• He could say he hated you, he just didn't. It sounds as though he loves you, and that you hurt him. What you've done to him and your dh is unfair. You need to get your head on a straight before you hurt anyone else.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 4:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2011