DID YOU WATCH AMERICAN IDOL?

I really liked that Steven Tyler, he's odd but entertaining. Jlo was hating to say no to the contestants, but think she'll get over that in time. I thought it went well. I liked Simon, but really didn't miss him.........

zbee

Asked by zbee at 9:12 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Entertainment

• I watched Idol, and I thought it was pretty good. I admit I did like Simon, and I was not sure how the show would be w/o him.... but I think that Steven Tyler is a good choice for a judge. As for JLO well I have never been a fan of hers, so it will be interesting to see her as a judge. I am glad that they did bring in 2 recording artists to be the new judges. That was my only thing against Ellen as a judge, she was a comedian and not someone in the music industry so she did not know very much about music, voices, scales, pitch....
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:30 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I loved it. liked the answeres they were giving out and when they desided to singing with the one chick then dismissed her. i usually only watch the begining auditions. its my fav part
    marinewife0311

Answer by marinewife0311 at 9:36 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I watched and I like it a lot more than I thought I would without Simon.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:10 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• i didnt know it was running again, what time does it come on ?
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 9:51 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• 8:00 Eastern time

zbee

Comment by zbee (original poster) at 10:02 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• No
    deesam

Answer by deesam at 12:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Tara.......I felt the same way and was very pleasantly surprised.

zbee

Comment by zbee (original poster) at 12:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I agree with DJ and TV host (That Metal Show) Eddie Truck who called American Idol nothing but a karaoke show.

HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:02 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• HotMama...........pretty much it is, but not a lot to choose from on TV anymore. Some I don't know why they would even think of going on the show at all or why they are put threw to the going to Hollywood part of the show.
    zbee

Comment by zbee (original poster) at 4:42 PM on Jan. 20, 2011