does anyone know the name of artistic/improve human shadow group?

they were featured on one of the late night shows, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of the group. the group acts out/displays different scenes completely by human shadows. the performers are on stage, behind a screen w/ a bright light shining on them to make the shadows (like hand shadows, but using the whole body).

they will roll or run onto the stage and form different scenes. several people might form animals, or the statue of liberty, etc. then they roll out and then they form the next scene. it moves right from one scene to another. very entertaining. please help me w/the name of this group! thanks!

luvmypolywogs

Asked by luvmypolywogs at 4:27 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Entertainment

• This episode of Conan O'Brien is what I remembered seeing, is it the one you were thinking of, too? The group name is pilobolus and their website is: http://www.pilobolus.com/ 

Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 5:36 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• omg I saw that. They did the NYC skyline and I want to say it was the NBC logo at the end? I never watch Late Night tv, but I swear I saw that...

Lemme look lol
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 5:18 PM on Nov. 13, 2008