Is it ever gonna go away?

Postpartum Depression.......is this crap ever go away? I've posted many times before, and everyone says hang in there, but it just seems like it will NEVER END! I've spoken to my OB, taking AD and it's still frickin here. Really, will it ever go away? Will I ever be a happy person again?

PANZONSMOM

Asked by PANZONSMOM at 9:46 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in General Parenting

• aww girl I had it very bad after my second child. so bad they sent my hubby home from iraq cuz i was crazy. i took all the pills and also went to thereapy once a week. i think that helped. it took me about 9 months of that to kinda come out of my shell again.
    marinewife0311

Answer by marinewife0311 at 9:48 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• You need to get counseling help. Also, see if there is a support group for this in your area. You might also google it there could be one on line that might be helpful. Talking to others suffering or those who have suffered the same thing helps.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:48 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I would love to talk to someone, because I think it would help me feel better, but we have NO $ at all right now.
    PANZONSMOM

Comment by PANZONSMOM (original poster) at 9:50 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• yes it does, hang in there, i am here if ever you want to talk!
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 9:52 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Honey, so many of us have been there done that. Like Garend chic says, i'm also here if you need to talk. I had it bad after my second child, wouldn't wish it upon anyone
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:27 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• im asken the same question because its 2 months later band i still get depressed for everythang but i look at dem and smile
    mscutie

Answer by mscutie at 11:42 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Are you sure you're being diagnosed for the proper thing? It may be that you're improperly diagnosed or the medication that you're on isn't helping the cause. I would research further into different medications or possibly different diagnosis.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:57 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• yes it will but try to occupy your mind with anything to keep reminding yourself of it.Bake,pain ta picture of it,draw a picture of it ,anything to stay away from those bad feelings you get.Stay positive.I really does go away.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 4:25 PM on Jan. 20, 2011