'Fess up!

How many of you have a beer in the middle of the day! I do, I have to or else I'd go nuts!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Are you pregnant?
    shellytbk

Answer by shellytbk at 4:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I don't like beer xP Plus I'm eight months away from being legally able to drink it hahaha. PLUS I'm 8.5 months pregnant!

But my boyfriend gets a beer whenever we go out to eat. We went to our favorite Mexican restaurant this past Sunday and he got a huge draft of Dos Equis (probably equal to two bottles, I dunno how that works). I looked around and noticed that nobody else had a beer. I laughed at him for drinking a beer at lunchtime on a Sunday xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Nope, not me. I don't really enjoy drinking anymore. It just makes me feel tired and sick.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 4:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i don't drink anymore lol i haven't for 2 yrs.. my fix is general hospital and greys anatomy. EVERYONE in my house knows no talking or else!!

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 4:34 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Haha, no not pregnant, been there, done that, had 2 and THAT'S ENOUGH!!!! LOL! And caitrawkx, I know what you mean about ordering a big beer at lunch, I had one at Applebees, a giant Stella and it was like noon! But I notice when I order a beer then everyone else seems to think it's ok and follow my lead!
    Anonymous

• I'm Germandand my FAVORITE hot summer afternoon drink is called a Radler. It's a light beer (be great if it was german like Bitburger or Heiny works too) mixed with your favorite citrus soda like sprite or 7up! It's not too sweet, thirst quenching, and does not give you a buzz! I went to Europe a lot as a teenager and have had these since I was 14, but over there it's legal!
    Monnek

Answer by Monnek at 4:36 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• In Europe it's normal to have a beer or glass of wine with your meal, but just one and not to get drunk! Ofcourse you got your alcy's there too, but one glass with lunch does not an alcoholic make!
    Monnek

Answer by Monnek at 4:38 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Mostly I don't because I know I still may have to drive. But at nights another story. I do occationally like to have a drink before bed.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• whitenena, I hear ya! I'm all about me some General Hospital! lol. Is Sonny, Lucky and Jason not YUMMY?!?! lol.

To answer the question, no. My WHOLE family are alcoholics. (I mean my WHOLE family.) So I know I have to be really careful, so I just stay away from it completely. I've never really liked it, anyways.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:58 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I'm not a beer drinker.. however, we'll have a glass of wine every now and then..
    GOBryan

Answer by GOBryan at 11:09 PM on Nov. 13, 2008