is it gross that i ... *( sssshhh this is secret )*

is it gross that i dont shave my legs every day. its just such a hassle. In the summer i keep the stubble down and love smooth legs but in the winter, i shave only once a week .... sometimes twice if i wanna get freaky with DH, LOL .

mistik75

Asked by mistik75 at 10:00 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Nope, not gross at all..that hair in the wintertime acts as insulation too! Haha :D I only shave occasionally in the winter, it's just such a hassle considering you're not wearing shorts or bikinis..
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:02 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I couldn't tell you the last time I shaved my legs.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:02 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• not gross. I'm surprised that you actually think it's so awful ! LOL
    charlottej

Answer by charlottej at 10:02 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• in the winter I only shave my legs about once a month, why bother when i am wearing long pants all the time.
    pennycandy

Answer by pennycandy at 10:07 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I'm with CraftingMama, I couldn't tell you the last time I shaved my legs either. I shave only if I'm going to be wearing a dress.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:17 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• uh not gross.. in the winter I only shave like once a week!
    in the summer every other day
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:29 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• haha ur funny... I dont shave my legs everyday! thats crazy.. who has the time.. i personally hate shaving my legs its like a chore to me.. But in the summer i do try to keep the stubble low cuz its embarrassing when ur wearing shorts or even capris and u can notice it.. but in the winter i will have like once or twice a week.. my hair grows so fast thats y i hate shaving so much
    knm51504

Answer by knm51504 at 10:52 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• too funny,
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 11:08 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• See, here's the thing about shaving legs and armpits. Most men don't shave their body hair aside from their face, so why is it an obligation for women to shave their body hair frequently? It isn't any different for a women to have stubbly/hairy legs or pits then it is for a man to have that. Hair is hair regardless of where it is on the body. If you keep yourself clean it shouldn't matter. I personally shave my pits everytime I'm in the shower. I cannot stand having stubble under there. However, I only shave my legs every couple of weeks (it grows slowly) during the winter. Then during the summer usually every week if I'm wearing shorts or capris.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:47 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I rarely shave my legs in the winter
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 12:33 PM on Jan. 20, 2011