What grates on your nerves?? As in phrases people say!

I really can't stand the term "Get 'er done." omg no I have one friend that says that and I just want to slap her every time she says it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yeah git er done is kind of...BLEH. It wore out its welcome quite awhile back. And I actually like the Blue Collar guys.

I can't stand when people say "Over Yonder." I've lived in NC all my 20 years...and it's ALWAYS gotten on my nerves. "Yonder" is not a place, dammit!

caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:35 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• yonder LMAO!!!
    Anonymous

• "My plate is full." Just say you are too busy, dammit! LOL
    sariejack

Answer by sariejack at 4:40 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• COOLIO!!! I hate that word. I feel embarrassed for the people who say it and think it's funny. I've mentioned this around my friends and apparently I'm alone in my thinking her but I stand by it. I really, truly can't stand that word.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 4:40 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Hella, first time I heard it was when I moved to Fresno, but what's even worse is hecka...ya know because you can't say hell. LOL.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 4:42 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• When someone clicks their teeth. It sends chills down my spin.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:43 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• "I'm Just sayin..." I know I'm petty but my one very close friend says it like every other sententance..and I guess its like"thats my point" but Geez, it gets on my nereves..I GET IT!!..not to be a big jerk but I'm just saying! LOL
    KellTaylor

Answer by KellTaylor at 5:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i moved to ky from chicago and it craks me up when people say "settin over there" instead of sitting over there! i actually point it out and they dont even understand what i mean!
    2bbBoys

Answer by 2bbBoys at 5:59 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• haha, that "I'm just sayin" is sort of like when you start off a sentence "Not to be rude or anything" and you know it's sooooo going to be rude!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:34 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• "FYI"--I had a boss that used to use that before every other sentence...what a jerk!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 6:47 PM on Nov. 13, 2008