do you keep scrapbook of your kids growing up?

gardenchic

Asked by gardenchic at 10:02 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in General Parenting

• I feel like a horrible mom because none of my kids have baby books or scrapbooks, but I just do not have the time for things like that.
    pennycandy

Answer by pennycandy at 10:04 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• ~*Yes*~... LOVE DIGITAL!!!! I keep burned CDs of the picture before and scrapbooked
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:19 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• i started 2 with my first child but never finished it.. i feel horrible but i just cant get into it or just dont have time to do it
    knm51504

Answer by knm51504 at 10:43 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I did really well with my first two children... I have a 15, 11, and 5 year old ....
    after my son was born and digital photography became more popular, I would take hundreds of pictures and just 'file' them on my compter saying I owuld 'get to them' .. but .. I have slacked off... so I do need to get back to doing scrapbooking.. I have saved tickets, bracelets, lockets and things to include IN the scrapbook, in a memory box.. I just have not gotten to doing it! ... Gotta get motivated!!
    Outrageous

Answer by Outrageous at 10:49 AM on Jan. 20, 2011