What is it adult content

I am having discharge from I believe sex last night, but it smells like tuna fish. I normally dont have it tell I have sex with my boyfriend. I try to go to the bathroom right after, I been on alot of meds for uti and bladder infections. What could it be, I dont have any burning or itching.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Health

• Call your doctor or go to urgent care.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:22 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• i know when i have sex it smells like bleach. you could have a yeast infection from the antibiotics which is very common or it could be from the sex. id talk to your doc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• i think you might be getting a yeast infectiong but i would advise you to drink lots of water and clean your system out., and douch. Also encourage your partner to drink / eat healthy cuz his little guys are IN your body for days after sexual relations and u just want them to be healthy too =) , plus it will cut down on HIS smell too
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 10:27 AM on Jan. 20, 2011