Who here has an extremly ACTIVE baby?!?! LOL

My baby girl to be is non-stop. It's great, yet at bed time no so much lol.

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 10:20 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• All three of mine were... and grew up to be pretty intelligent, kept playing with and talking to them, encouraging, and yes... still with the 2 little ones at 3 and 5 fight at bedtime!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:21 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Yup..my first DS loved to kick my ribs constantly.. His little brother to be is in the same position, but kicks out instead of up..so he misses the ribs and just gets the front wall of the uterus. He is very active..can't wait to meet him in 3 months. :D
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:29 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• My son was in CONSTANT motion. Like you, I loved it, cept when he got my ribs and while I was trying to sleep. My daughter moved just enough to let me know she was alive lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:34 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• My last preg. (4th) was high risk and i had to do stress tests everyday. The nurses hated it because my daughter would kick the monitor until it would stop reg. and they would have to constantly fix it. She would also wait til they had it set and move to the other side of my belly. lol
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 10:37 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• This little guy I'm currently pregnant with is SO active. In the morning he does yoga and some kickboxing, afternoon he does construction work, evening's are water aerobics and break dancing, night time he has drum practice. =P
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:40 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• lol I love your stories.. they are cute!! :) My daughter is breech right now and is dancing as I like to put it. I love it cause it lets me know she is ok but at the same time its like ok mommy needs a break lol
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 10:45 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• That's how my second pregnancy (with my daughter) was. My son (who I'm currently pregnant with isn't quite as active, but definately has his moments. My daughter however I think created a whole new acre of "land" in there when she was making her home. Not cool.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:34 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I have had to lay down twice just today cause he is SO active it started hurt and I was getting out of breath! My oldest was so active I would be walking and he would start moving and fling me side to side from the inside! The soon to be middle one was pretty calm and still is.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 2:11 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• my first child was non stop kicking and punching, my 2nd wasnt as bad and now this pregnancy is very calm . He has his active moments but sometimes hes so still in there i wonder if hes ok lol only time he moves alot is when im around a noisy atmosphere , i dont think he likes it, and right after i eat he makes an appearance also but in the down time hes very chill
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 7:15 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• yes my unborn girl is too lol especially when i eat oranges or drink orange juice itis great but..... she dont kno when to stop either lol bed time is bed time
    nasreen19

Answer by nasreen19 at 12:00 AM on Jan. 23, 2011