How can you tell if he's seeing someone at work?

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 10:41 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Find someone he works with and ask or see if she has a FB account. If so, she might mention it or even have pix of them together

Answer by admckenzie at 11:13 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• There really is no way to know. If you suspect this, I suppose you could show up unannounced or park across the street at quitting time. There really is no way to know. Is he later than usual? Is there evidence on his clothes (perfume or make up).

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:26 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• he starts dressing different, takes calls in private, stay s extra long at work, showers imediately after coming home
    stressedoutgran

Answer by stressedoutgran at 11:36 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I dont think there is a way to know, unless you know someone thats working with him, but I always say that if you dont trst your partner then there is alot of work to be done
    NewForMe

Answer by NewForMe at 11:38 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I know there is lots of work to be done NewForMe
    Darla47

Comment by Darla47 (original poster) at 11:40 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• i have friends that work with dh - he got them the jobs - so i have my people there... if you dont have friends at his work you could spy on him. you could ask him. idk
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:49 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Not sure..but my Dh has been talking awful lot about a girl at work ( she is 23 thin, pretty).. All I hear is ...... did this or ..... did that.. I'm like hello I am right here how does she play apart in the conversation...And he has been late from work a few times...I dont want to think bad but how can I not
    ArystaBrat

Answer by ArystaBrat at 3:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• All of the signs will be there if you look for them. But be careful not to create them yourself. Sometimes we either want to believe so badly that someone wouldnt hurt us that we ignore the obvious signs, and sometimes we get over paranoid when in all actuality nothing is going on. Its scarey and hard but you also need to think about other variables. LIke are we happy? Do we talk? How is our sex life? Its sad but i used to be so paranoid that i would have sex with my SO, before he went to work just so he wouldnt be up to it if he was approached! that was pathetic and i am comfortable now with our relationship. But bc i had cheated on him in the past it made me think he would do it to "get back at me". I guess what im saying is be careful and dont look too hard but dont be oblivious either. Good luck and i hope whatever it is you find if at all anything, you are happy:)
    simonsmama2022

Answer by simonsmama2022 at 4:42 PM on Jan. 20, 2011