Potty training

i know this probally gets asked alot but how do i get my son potty trained im currently trying but its hard cuz he pees at different times everyday! and if you try to be excited about him potty training he still cries if you put him on the potty! he peed in it yday but he sat there for over an hour and i have a 7 month old so its hard to do this for this long multiple times a day

Tiffany_Rivera_

Asked by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 10:50 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Kind of in the same boat, we have been doing the "naked method" for 3 weeks now and hes doing great... Just started pooping in the potty too. Best of luck!!!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 10:57 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• i know how you feel!! i was potty training my nephew and my son was about 1 and i was watching them both. what i did for awhile, until they got it down was to put a fav movie or show on, stick the potty in front of the tv, have them sit and give them non stop water lol. and the warm water thing works to
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 11:15 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Put him in underwear only. Take him every 1/2 hour to start. If he goes, great, if not, next time. He'll have some accidents, but stick to the underwear. Stay home for 3 days and concentrate on this. You'll see, by day 2 he'll get it, by day 3 he'll be trained. He can stand if it's easier for him. It was easier for my boys.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:25 AM on Jan. 20, 2011