What do you use on your toddlers?

My DD is 15 months and I am still using the traditional diapers, not the pull-ups yet. What are you using on your toddlers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son is two and my daughter is one. I still have them in the traditional diapers. We're not going to be using pull-ups or anything similar to those. When it's time to potty train we're going straight to big kid underwear.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:20 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Just stick with diapers. Pull ups are a big waste of money. When it's time go right to underwear. I did use pull ups when my kids were not yet night trained, at around 3-4.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:20 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• All of my kids went from cloth diapers into underwear. The only disposable thing I got was the swimmers during the summer to go to the local pool.
    pennycandy

Answer by pennycandy at 11:23 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• i stuck with diapers with mine, pullups are kind of pointless to cost so much more
    MamiNlovinIt

Answer by MamiNlovinIt at 11:24 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• i never used pull ups or anything like that on my kids they used traditional diapers until they were trained.. My boy took alittle longer than my girl especially going number 2
    knm51504

Answer by knm51504 at 11:24 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I use traditional diapers on my 16 month old and she is currently in the beginning stages of potty training. I feel that maybe within the next month or so if she is still as interested in the potty as she is now... then I will switch over to pull ups.
    Jenn052402

Answer by Jenn052402 at 12:27 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• My DD is using traditional diapers!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 12:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I get pull ups for my dd. She likes to pull them up and down, but is not trained yet. I don't have to money or patience to wash 8 or more pairs of underwear a day. She is getting the point, and we will switch to underwear, but for now, we're happy.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 1:24 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• My 17 month old son wears diapers. I don't plan on using Pull-Ups but I won't rule it out entirely.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:31 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I just used diapers. They are much cheaper than pull ups and they do the same thing. It is just as easy to pull a diaper off as it is to pull a pull up down!!
    mommy-2-one

Answer by mommy-2-one at 2:40 PM on Jan. 20, 2011