did you see the show Extreme couponing?

where they hoarded all the stuff they bought.

chefjen

Asked by chefjen at 11:34 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Shopping

• I never saw that. Nor here can you get more back then the coupon. Plus+ you're lucky here to get up to only 5 coupons doubled! With a $25.00 purchase and nothing over $1.00!!! One day a week! How fun it would be to saved so much and help. Especially now!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:11 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• i would love to be that disciplined. this one lady bought like 1400 worth of food and after the coupons were scanned, she only paid 50 bucks for everything!
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 11:38 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Yes! I couldn't believe all the stuff! Wild!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:36 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I would love to be that disciplined. this one lady bought like 1400 worth of food and after the coupons were scanned, she only paid 50 bucks for everything!

Answer by mama2bof2

I was just telling my friend about that lady!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:40 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I did see it. I thought it was kind of ridiculous how much stuff they stored away! If I was disciplined enough to do that, I would at least donate some to people who need it...especially in today's economy.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 11:50 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I did see the show as well and I agree if I could get deals like that I would donate some of it to the local food bank. One of the guys on the show I saw donated 1000 boxes of cereal to his local church's food bank. I also wish I was that disciplined so I could save money for my family as well.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 12:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I love that show . I think I'm going to get into it because I noticed that the reason they still had to pay like $50 was because of tax and I'm native american and live on a reservation and we don't pay tax. I would make a killing.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I WANT TO SEE IT .
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:14 PM on Jan. 21, 2011