What do you do when you gotta go?

Go to the bathroom that is, and you have small children in the house, do they follow you, or do you just go and let them stay in the other room?

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 11:37 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• lol @sandbuster- mommy is busy! here kitty kitty kitty!
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 12:41 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• sometimes i let my son follow me in if he wants to but usually he doesnt want to
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:39 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I have a 3yo. When he was crawling, he used to come with me and sit on the floor by the door of our small bathroom while I did my thing. At two, I would put him in front of the tv with a cartoon on, and do my business by myself. Now he's 3, potty trained, and insists on watching sometimes (I think this is just a "mumma you're not paying attention to me so I'm going to pay attention to you" thing..) so occasionally he'll come and sit, and when I'm done, he'll go potty too.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 11:40 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I always leave the door open. It's just me and my 3yo at home during the day. Sometimes he follows me in, sometimes not.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:40 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• My kids just followed me around. Happily, it's an easy way to demonstrate potty training.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:42 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I would say if they are your children just leave the door open and go fast
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 11:38 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• My DD follows me ..idk why but she does LOL!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 11:41 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I have always let my littles follow me along. I think it is good preparation for when they are ready to transition out of diapers.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:42 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• i just go and leave them in the other room.. when my kids were really small i would either put them in there crib or play pen or something like that
    knm51504

Answer by knm51504 at 11:46 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• im usually followed by a 5 yr old and 2 cats....for some reason the cats think i have food when im in there.....lol. stupid cats! lol
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 12:05 PM on Jan. 20, 2011