THE CURE FOR BACKACHE!!

Hey everyone...i am 20 weeks now. But at like 15 weeks by back starting hurting really bad!! So i called my doctor and they told me to do exercises, stretch, take tylenol, change my sleeping position....and many other things to do. But...i went and bought a SNOOGLE pillow (at babies R us)....WOW..what a difference. I am a teacher and on my feet all day...so it really helped. And i paired a therma-care back patch with it...and all of my back issues are gone!

kayteee25

Asked by kayteee25 at 4:38 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I broke my tail bone when I was about 15 weeks pregnant with my 2nd. They couldn't do anything for me except keep me off my feet. I accidentally found out that a thick pillow between my legs relieved SOOOO much pain. They should hand those pillows at the appt to confirm your pregnancy! :0)
    jms124

Answer by jms124 at 4:42 PM on Nov. 13, 2008