• In the Spotlight:

Boneless chicken, foreman grill, and a cranky 3 year old HELP!!!

Hello Cafe Mom!! I need some help. I'm a young married woman with a three year old daughter. Tonight I want to grill boneless chicken at my daughters request. Lol She saw it on tv and asked if I can make it. Now, I fried and sauteed chicken but I never grilled chicken even though I love grilled chicken! Only problem is I only have Sazon,garlic powder, adobo,oregano,salt,and pepper. I tried looking at videos but they use the kind of seasoning I use. Can someone give me advice?? Please and thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Excuse me they DON'T use the kind of seasoning.. Srry
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:48 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• persoanlly, i prefer good ole salt and pepper!
    itzmyzoo

Answer by itzmyzoo at 11:59 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Do you have italian salad dressing? You could marinate it in that for a little while first.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:59 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I cooked some boneless chicken breasts on my George Foreman grill just night before last. All I did was let the grill heat up, brush the breasts with olive oil and cook them for 8 minutes. Oh, I did pound them so that they were all the same thickness which only takes a minute to do. If you want to season it more, then I would sprinkle on the seasonings after I had brushed on the olive oil.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:59 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Just put on the seasonings you want - I usually do them plain. They don't take long on a GF - I want to say 7 minutes if they're small. Hard to overcook too, and they come out so juicy with a GF.
    Anonymous

• I have to research Sazon ~~~ is it like seasoning salt--minus the salt---use that and garlic powder--yummy

blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 12:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Sazon is msg....I try to avoid that and only use it once in a while for certain recipes. I just made this the other night....garlic powder and pepper is all you need. Spray the grill with cooking spray and pop your chicken in and cook 6-8 minutes depending on the thickness.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:12 PM on Jan. 20, 2011