Are you getting tired of Oprah?

I hear so many people say that they are so tired of Oprah. I always tell them that she is just doing her job...she's an entertaining talk show host...not queen. She gives her money away because she has no children and it helps with her taxes, she can't marry (or else she would have married Stedman long ago) because the "they's" don't want interference of controlling her (yes, she is controlled...OWN network or not), and that these are her choices toward the entertainment god. What's your take? Just curious.

ladylovemm

Asked by ladylovemm at 11:58 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Entertainment

• I am tired of her. We didn't need another talk show.
    deesam

Answer by deesam at 12:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I was tired of her a long time ago.....
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 12:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• yeh most def
    lilmama406

Answer by lilmama406 at 12:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I've never really liked her. Now it seems she is everywhere; enough already.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:13 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I'm not tired of her, but then I have never watched her show much to begin with. I'm just not a fan of talk shows no matter who the host is so I rarely watch any of them. If you don't watch them much, you don't really get tired of them....and of course, if the show goes off the air, you don't miss it either.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 12:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I was sick of Pope-rah many moons ago.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 12:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Nope, why would i get tired of her personally she's not bothering me hell if i don't want to be bothered or hear her i turn the station don't buy her magazine it's simple and i can't say i don't like her because i don't know her ,i tell you this much people need to be concerned ith the people that keeps calling you and pop up at your house and don't know when to leave lol now that would kinda bother me more than Oprah
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 12:48 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I'm a little tired of her. I really don't watch when she has a famous star for her guest. She gushes too much for me :-/
    HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I think Oprah is phenomenal in her success and her passion for helping people. But...I don't really watch her show, anymore, and I don't care for OWN. Just tired of the whole talk show-self help-giveaway thing.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 2:54 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• @ Jewjewbee Haha! Pope-rah!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2011