Oh hemorrhoids...you are an old friend...but I want you to LEAVE!

i have always had hemmies..or so it feels...but I am 37 weeks pregnant and having lots of bowel movements....so they are on FIRE!!!

Do you have hemmies? Do yours ever get bad enough you think you may not be able to walk?

What do you do to help yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Try sitting in a warm sitz bath with a little tea tree oil added. It's very soothing. Also try using the Tucks with witch hazel.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:02 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I used to think I'd have to have surgery I was so uncomfortable at times. For me I lost about 35 lbs and I've luckily not had any problems since that I can remember. I don't know how ur weight was before u got pregnant but the relief is certainly worth sacrificing a few irresistable foods.  I hope you feel better SOON~ and congrats on your little baby.  :) 

RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 12:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• oh i feel your pain, I have always had hemorroids to, sucks when your pregnant!!! am 39 weeks pregnant and they are horrible, but what helps me, is to take a nice hot bath to soak them, then i put hemorroid cream on them. Then i usually can sleep threw the night :)
    ashcrash

Answer by ashcrash at 12:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2011