How did you come up with your screen name?

I have two sons and i believe in God, so i just put that together! How about you?

2boyz2pray4

Asked by 2boyz2pray4 at 12:08 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• DH and I are both scuba divers.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I call my oldest son my monkey and when I was pregnant with my second I started to call him peanut. Also, I was born in 1979 :)
    MonkeyPeanut79

Answer by MonkeyPeanut79 at 12:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I love to dance and I was a ballerina from age 4 all through high school!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• my last name is lopez and i'm married... and my nickname's always been mita. =)
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 12:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• My hubby used to joke that because I was the daughter of two people from Massachusettes (we live in Maine) that I was not a mainer, even though I was born in the state of maine, and raised here too. For some reason, he and his sister used to comment "If a cat has kittens in the oven you don't call em biskets or something like that, and from that my husband, and a large group of our friends, used to call me Bisket. My given name is Alissa, but my sister calls me "Liss" so I just put the two together.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 12:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I don't have biological children but have taken care of several children over the years. It's like renting a mom for the time needed. :)
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 12:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I'm a mommy and love every minute! :)
    MamiNlovinIt

Answer by MamiNlovinIt at 12:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I use this screen name for everything! I happen to be a very charismatic person by nature, so it fits! :)
    charismatic

Answer by charismatic at 12:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• my old one was aliciatron but then everyone hated me and i went crazy (not sure which order) so i deleted it and made this one as a joke, and here i am
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:37 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Jade is a reference to the song Jaded by Aerosmith. It was chosen for my very first online character creation on an online game forum
    Rose, which is the R is for, was where an online friend would send me emotionicon roses over MSN saying Roses for my Jade Rose.
    Dragosani comes from Brian Lumley's Necroscope series, he's the villian in the first book.
    So that is where my name comes from and I use it EVERYWHERE. I didn't get it all at once though, it kind of evolved between the time I was in the 8th grade and started it until the time I was in the 10th.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 12:43 PM on Jan. 20, 2011