• In the Spotlight:

hi i want to know if a pregnant's women can has symptoms of preeclampsia and the studies say that it does not have preeclampsia?? can a woman develop preeclampsia in the childbirth?

i was at hospital last week by 2 days.. but i very worry about it. my baby today is moving little and i have headache and pain on my belly.. please someone can help me becuase that doctor said only come back to the hospital if the baby doesn't moved or bleeding o contraction.. i feeling contraction by 2 week ago am 37 weeks.....

cinthya2225

Asked by cinthya2225 at 4:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Health

• WHAT??
    Anonymous

• I had it with both my pregnancies. With the first, I wasn't diagnosed until it was too late to do anything about it and he was delivered at 31 weeks. I didn't develop it until about 30 weeks (I think). So I think it can show up at anytime.

Your baby will be considered full term if born at the end of 37 weeks. Call your doc about the headaches and the pain. Those were the only 2 symptoms I had for most of my first pregnancy.
    jms124

Answer by jms124 at 4:46 PM on Nov. 13, 2008