enjoying sex adult content

I have been married to my dh for 13 years. The only time I have an orgasm is with a vibrator or he's doing oral sex, and that takes a while. I was sexually abused as a child. Could that have anything to do with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Perhaps.. This may sound weird.. but have him stick his finger in the hind end.. lol.. It helps! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:27 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• It's the same for me and I was not abused.. I'm ok with it, and so is my husband..
    ObiRenKenobi

Answer by ObiRenKenobi at 12:27 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I had this problem too for a while. Try getting on top and grinding. Sounds like you need more clitoral stimulation.
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 12:46 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I really wouldn't think that would necessarily be the problem. I think all women's sensitivity levels are different. I hardlly ever get off with just regular sex. I usually have to have him use a vibrator, oral or stimulating my g-spot and like SUperrMommy said, sticking a finger in the hind end. Try it, if you are up for new things. It might sound gross, but it is amazing.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 2:54 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• If it has always been this way then most def it could be because of your terrible and unfortunate experience. myself and many other women, have had to deal with the trama that follows us for the rest of our lives, we dont realize that we are not the only ones who suffer. Men, meaning our husbands, end up paying for it as well. If it hasnt always been this way, then maybe you just need to switch things up, get creative and out of that "predictable" type of sex and be spontanious. Also men tend to forget that for a woman we need forplay. I know for me i need and enjoy forplay for a good amount of time. And i mean with clothes on. Not just jumping to oral:) Whats most important is that you talk this out with him and make sure he knows that you love him and ARE attracted to him, then you can really focus on what you need to be turned on again. Good luck and take it easy, dont beat yourself up over it.
    simonsmama2022

Answer by simonsmama2022 at 4:11 PM on Jan. 20, 2011