really?!? again?! his time of the month!?! UGHHH

I know we women dont make men's lives easy especially when we PMS, but we have a legit reason to be grumpy. Sometimes dont even realize we are... but I hate the "FUNKs" that men go through. its sooo annoying to be honest. Its like IM the one that preggo, whats your deal?!? But i know he is going through alot as well and Im doing my best to be understanding, but when he is super short with everything I say or do, it really truely upset me and sometimes he can be harsh and tell me to get over it. but when he not in his funk he like the best man i have ever known... I dunno what to do.. lol its hard to let it pass cause I miss him.. hes physicaly there but not mentally with me. he fine with other ppl.. blah

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 12:51 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• My SO did that too when I was prego.. Give him a break.. he don't know any better lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• sympathy symptoms. men are effected by their significant others pregnancies as well.
    JT32606

Answer by JT32606 at 1:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• men have pms just like women they have actually proven it medically ha ha.. now it is time for men to admit it.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 1:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• He deserves and has the right to be in a bad mood and even sad. When a woman is pregnant many men feel the same symptoms like sadness, mood swings, happiness, nervousness, stress ect. He will have his moments and so will you. Just get through them together and respectfully and all will be good. Good luck and congratulations!
    simonsmama2022

Answer by simonsmama2022 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2011