crazy headache wont go away.

ive had this really bad headache since i woke up this morning, i cant seem to get it to go away, i dont wanna take nething for it because im ttc and i dont wanna do any damage. but it hurts so bad sometimes and at other times it feels fine its so weird. a few times when i was playing w/ my kids i would move my head real fast and i would get a lil dizzy and kinda light headed. i was thnking that maybe i needed to eat something , but i ate and its still here, anyone know how to naturraly get rid of a headache?

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 1:06 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• If you are having diziness you probably should go to the doc,, it could be a pinched nerve or something much more serious,, If you are just trying to concieve you can take tylenol,,, but honestly you probably should call the doc!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Do you see a chiropractor at all? That is always my first solution, and usually my last!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 1:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• You could also use a hot compress on the forehead and a cold on the back of the neck and then switch every 15 minutes until the headache is gone. Peppermint is a good aromatherapy measure.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 1:22 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• You can take paracetamol while pg
    AngelOwensMammy

Answer by AngelOwensMammy at 7:26 PM on Jan. 24, 2011