Whats the most annoying thing your 2 year old does?

Mine screams for no reason! Lol

MLM0503

Asked by MLM0503 at 1:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Gritting his teeth.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 1:16 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• when my DD was she would always ask why and whats that after the 10th time of why why why it gets old fast
    emilyellensmom

Answer by emilyellensmom at 1:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Mine screams too. Ear piercing screams. And wakes up her brother.
    MrsDuff

Answer by MrsDuff at 1:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• He screams/shrieks to get my attention and whines when he wants something instead of asking for it. Drives me nuts!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• My 2 year old likes to spread stuff over the toilet. We keep the bathroom open because she is potty training, but she has taken tooth paste, lotion, body wash, etc, and spread it all over the toilet.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 1:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• momma momma momma momma momma momma momma
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• mine always goes into the kitchen. he always wants to snackon something. he opens the fridge and leaves it open. its so annoying having to constantly chase him out of the kitchen or to even tell him no. he gets really upset and cries for what seems to be forever when he cant munch on something.

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 1:25 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I only allow my DD to watch one movie a day... And even after watching it, she will ask for it... Over and over... For the whole day... Even though she knows i wont give in, she will wait a while, and then start up again.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 1:44 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I have to say my twins are 18 months and they do a lot of inconvenient things but I rarely get truly annoyed with them. Most likely because my eldest kids are 19 & 18 and they got on my nerves a lot when they were little and I miss every second of it now. All the messes, the crying, the endless diapers, the constant questions. I'm enjoying it 100% this time around!!!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 2:06 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• screams
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 2:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2011