potty training

i just started training my DD yesterday and i always hear of trouble getting them to poop in the potty but never heard of one that likes even gets excited and wants to poop on the potty. well my DD loves to go poop on the potty and i dont just mean likes to she LOVEs to. to the put we can sit in the bathroom for 20 mins while she poops wipes and flushes then gets back on and poops again. lol we have yet to have a pooping accident but had plenty of pee ones. i find this odd because my oldest DD i had trouble with pooping. has anyone else had a kid that just loves to go poop in the potty?

laura970

Asked by laura970 at 1:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My DD's been incredibly enthusiastic about the whole process. It takes a lot of patience, but they do eventually get a bit faster. She just turned 2, has been wearing panties during the day since she was 18 months, and just yesterday the baby sitter told me it was the second day in a row that she'd taken her nap in panties and not hand an accident.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 1:27 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• My son pooped before he peed. I think he loves to flush the toilet. lol That is so sweet.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 1:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• thats awesome coder i just started yesterday but i just thought it was so funny what she does that i had to share. i love that shes so excited about it and i really dont mind sitting in the bathroom with her at all. i just think it too cute.
    laura970

Comment by laura970 (original poster) at 1:29 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• My DD loved pooping on the potty also. I think she enjoyed it because it was much nicer then having a poopy diaper!!
    mommy-2-one

Answer by mommy-2-one at 2:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• WOO! Today makes _5_ days in a row with no diaper, not even at nap time, and no accidents!
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 10:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2011