cervical postion? adult content

this morning when dh and i had sex he told me that he could feel my cervix w/ his penis, now im hoping to be pregnat, and i read that if u are pregnant that ur cervix is up really high, so am i out of the race again this month? just to add i dont know if it makes a difference but nothing was different this time when we bd i dont really understand y he felt it this time and no other time? i am 9dpo

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know about position but if he can feel it, have him feel for these... If your cervix feels like the tip of your nose (you are NOT ovulating) if it feels like your bottom lip (you are most likely ovulating)
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• It being low and hard does NOT mean that you are out of the running.

Sometimes the cervix doesn't move up until around the 10th week of pregnancy. It's different for all women.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 9:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2011