anon, or other rude catty bitches, i know you're going to find me so here's a question for you.

why do you waste your time answering questions that don't pertain to you?

example.. if i ask what's your favorite color? the correct response would be a color. not "i dont have one" "i hate colors" "colors are stupid".

just curious. you out for extra points or something? have some kind of daily how can i be a bitch today quota to fill? exercising your right to do whatever you want?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 1:24 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in About CafeMom

• OP I feel the same which is why we decided against co-sleeping but I did save a lot of money on our car insurance
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:46 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• LOL! Dying to see the answers to this one!!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:26 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• You know how many times I've called Moms out on this and I somehow turned out to be the bad guy? LOL. Have fun with this post OP, because it's gonna start roller coasting all to hell really soon.

But, in all honesty, there's no reason to be calling anyone a bitch here. Just because people answer questions in ways you and I don't see fit, doesn't mean we need or should start slinging around names or other derogatory insults.
    Anonymous

• Anon- "caddy" is someone who carries golf clubs for pompous jerks that play golf (sorry to any golf fans out there- I can't stand the "sport")

"Catty" is used to describe someone who is acting like a cat- generally pissy, independent and not caring what others think and more so looking for a fight.

Isn't english fun?
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 2:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Huge BUMP!  popcorn waiting for some answers......

Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 1:28 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• They're just trying to spice things up a bit...? :-)
    I don't know, sometimes people answer a question that doesn't pertain to them, and they seem like they just wanted to participate in the conversation. But other times, yes, they come off as snooty (THEY don't do that so they're going to school you!) or like they're just trying to get points. So I guess those are the 3 reasons I can think of why someone would do that.
    However, since I never really answer questions that don't pertain to me, I guess you weren't addressing the question to me, so maybe now I AM in fact guilty of it? LOL
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:33 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• *sigh* I hate answering questions on cafemom. It's so lame. Why are we all so lame?
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:34 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• banging head into wall

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:25 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Oh, I so agree! How nice of anon to give you a manners lesson too.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:29 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:52 PM on Jan. 20, 2011