Why is during the Christmas shopping season people are so rude?

Could it be that their shoes are to tight?

JoyceTN

Asked by JoyceTN at 4:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think this year it'll be more because their wallets are too tight O.o

But I get what you're saying! I worked in retail during the holidays last year...that was the worst experience of my life. People thought it was their right to be bitches and assholes to ME...when I was the one checking them out and they were the ones shopping in MY store. Especially on Black Friday...oh...my...god. I think something is released into the water on that day, people are HORRIBLE!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:46 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• You know it's the season to love and be giving. But watch out cause you may get shot over a good parking spot at the store
    Anonymous

• That is so not a joke in this day and age you never know. Notice too the selves and aisles are littered with merchandise? What's up with that?

Peace, <>
    JoyceTN

Answer by JoyceTN at 5:28 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I think stores need to hire security on those days to keep people civil, sad I know but good idea.
    Anonymous

I absolutely, 100% agree. In fact, they should hire my husband's security company to do it. :)

Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 5:42 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• You mean I'm not the only one to notice this? Sheesh - and driving becomes worse too. I HATE IT!

I love watching "Jingle All the Way" with Swartzeneggar when they are all in the toy store fighting over the toys and the song, "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" is playing. LOL
    Anonymous