Has anyone had plastic surgery?

i had 2 kids both by c- section i gained about 100 pounds with each pregnancy! after i had my second child i was 200 even i am now 130 and left with alot of extra skin on my tummy.. has any1 had a tummy tuck? i did and it made me feel alot better

knm51504

Asked by knm51504 at 1:42 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• no, sorry here's a bump
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Planning on getting a tummy tuck myself after this baby is born (he'll be my last child). It's nice to hear something positive about tummy tuck's from you though. I've been doing a lot of research on it online and there's quite a few horror stories that have me going back and forth on my decision to do so. I also want to get a breast augmentation and not sure which surgery would be better to get done first. Guess I'll leave that decision to a plastic surgeon.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• well the most imporant part of the whole process is picking the right BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC surgeon... Im vey happy with my results.. I also want to get my breast done but the tummy tuck was more of a priority to me...
    knm51504

Comment by knm51504 (original poster) at 3:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Yes I have had plastic surgery! Be prepared for pain but its well worth it. One of the best things I've ever spend money on. I have never regretted it.
    CayShek

Answer by CayShek at 10:31 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• My sister had a tummy tuck after 3 c-sections left her with baggy belly. Her stomach looks perfect now.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I had a tummy tuck in 2001 before the birth of my daughter, After losing 150 bls. My stomach is stlill flat .
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 7:16 PM on Jan. 21, 2011